Monday 28 May 2012

What to wear: Monochrome skirt

 Bimbo says, " I have a monochrome (striped) skirt but don't know what to wear with it. I need cute ideas please "

SOPHISTICATED
I love mixing monochrome with 'mustards' and 'reds' and i think they go perfectly. For a sophisticated/elegant yet fashion forward look, Instead of a dull black or white top, i decided to go for a mustard top and a red slim belt but toned down the look with black red bottom heels (christian louboutin, I love) and a black chanel bag

 
What to wear: Monochrome skirt 


For make up ideas, i think you should go for a bold red lip and subtle eyes like Dita Von Teese.


CASUAL CHIC 
For a casual chic look, I paired the monochrome skirt with red flats, a white top and black Zara shopper.



For make up ideas, i think you should go for a Natural look and pink lip stain



No comments: