Thursday 12 July 2012

Red hot Coloured Blazer Trend


The hottest trend is the colourful blazer that adds interest to any outfit. I'm swooning over them right now. Every one who is any one is wearing them.
Coloured blazers look best when pairing it with simple pieces. For a bold statement, mix and match it with other colorful pieces. You can wear this eye-popping piece with your favourite denim for maximum impact, short dresses and even shorts like i did.  I'm so obsessed with them that i decided to make some. I also made shorts to go with them.
 


 




 I'm wearing shoes- doll house, blazer- by me, Shorts- by me, bag-vintage, necklace- forever21





Bag- by me, Blazer- by me, Dress- Tahari, Shoes- Doll house, Watch- fossil

I bought different colours of this material and will be showing what I made with them soon.  

Here are some style sets i created to inspire you and also give you ideas on how to rock this trend


Mixing pastels


TURQUOISE DREAM

turquoise dream


RED HOT BLAZER

Red hot blazer trend

Here are some celebs rocking this trend













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is one of the lastest fads I love sooooo much. Wish I could show you how I pulled off mine.