Wednesday 4 July 2012

What to wear: Coral Dream


Nike says, "I'm going for a dinner next week and I have a beautiful coral, pleated maxi dress but i dont know what to wear with it. I need help on color codes, shoes, purses, nail color and hairstyles too. I dont like heels so nothing too high. P.S: I want to look young and chic. thanks"

Hey Nike, I’m here to assist! For every look, I kept in mind your requests and put together elegant style sets that i'm sure you'll love.

First up is the 'Coral and Nude'. I love the coral and nude (gold) combo, it screams goddess. Its very simple, elegant and chic. Keep face fresh and bronzed with gold eyeshadow palettes and a pink rosy cheek like the model below. Slightly tousled hair is always young and sexy. You also expressed your dislike for heels so i kept it moderate with this 4" Giuseppe Zanottis.


Coral Dream


Next up, I went for a bit of color using Teal accessories and blood red nail polish. Colors are huge this season and its quite easy to co-ordinate them, especially when its done for you. Go for subtle smoky eyes and keep lips nude/natural. Went for a shorter, wavy hair cut this time; very young and sexy.


Coral Dream 3

 A bun, braid or side sweep would also be perfect for this look





Finally, I went for darker colors; 'Coral and Black'. Black goes with everything, its safe functional and edgy. Inline with that i chose a sleek bob for hairstyle and electric blue nail lacquer; keep eyes soft and pair with bold red lips.


Coral Dream 2

I hope this helped you Nike. Would you mind checking back in after the event by sending me pictures at acliquenamedt@yahoo.com showing how you interpreted this style inspiration? would love to see!

If you need more ideas, be inspired by the celebs in coral maxis






No comments: